Thursday 29 September 2011

I'm not Dead

I'm really not. I realise I've been quiet for a while and I do have a cool post lined up but I'm having some issues uploading the pretty pictures. Right now work is a bit crazy. I'm participating in a summer school for synchrotron users. It's been great, I've learned loads and met tons of new people as well, many in the same boat as myself. It's also served to refocus me, I'm really keen to get going with my work and I have loads of new ideas to develop once I'm finished.

Sadly however we also have a slot of beamtime during the Summer school. This has lead to essentially double shifts as I'm at the school all day then spending the evenings working on experiment prep. As you can imagine thats leaving little time for doing any blogging. Hopefully It'll settle down once the experiments are fully underway...maybe.

Mata ne

No comments:

Post a Comment